SANAH SINGH TOMAR – Acting with boldness and integrity
When’s the last time you acted BOLDLY with INTEGRITY? Sanah Singh Tomar answers that and 9 other questions in the first of our Associate Leader Profiles:
- 1.Where do you currently live and work?I currently live in Singapore, I work with clients in Singapore and across the globe.
- 2.What's your current role?My current role is that of a transformation leader through my coaching practice.
- 3.What's your business background?I am best described as a recent solopreneur, with a fire to steadily build a business.
- 4.What makes you excited about Outstanding.Global?The Mission and the leadership. Connecting nature to human nature really calls out to me.
- 5.What can businesses do to be more inclusive? Take a clue from nature...no tree tells another whether it can come to life, exist or grow. How do we humans do that? In a forest, if the conditions are appropriate, a seed will turn into a tree.
- 6.If you could live in another country for a year, where would you choose and why? Bhutan.... A simple life that leads to harmony with nature and happiness.
- 7.Do you have any tips for how to live a more sustainable life? Mindfulness of our daily actions, habits/practice, patterns. Doing as often as we can what is least damaging to us/our community and environment. Taking time out regularly to give back to the world in multiple ways is the only way to move ahead.
- 8.What does your ideal day off look like? A day of restoring balance and doing activities that nourish my soul...working out, reading, spending time in nature, conversations with friends and family.
- 9.What's your favourite wild space? The mountains preferably with a lake close by.
- 10.When did you last act BOLDLY with INTEGRITY? Every time I show up as a leader in my coaching practice or as a parent or even as a daughter. Commitment to the roles I undertake is an expression of my boldness and integrity. This shows up daily in one way or another.